MIFQ volunteers are an incredible group of people. By donating time and skills to support our teams, run events and fundraise, you are helping us to raise awareness of mental health issues in the community while gaining valuable experiences and insight.
When you volunteer at MIFQ, you have the oportunity to:
- Using your skills to help others;
- Understand more about mental illness;
- Meet new and interesting like-minded people; and
- Help to raise awareness of MIFQ and the poeple we support.
To register your interest in becoming a MIFQ volunteer, please contact People and Culture on (07) 5563 8855.
* Individuals applying to volunteer will be required to have or obtain, with the assistance of MIFQ, a Department of Communities Criminal History Screening (Prescribed Notice Yellow Card).